Who are we ?
The address of our site is: www.smag-graphique.com
1. Collection of information
We collect information when you send us a message via the contact page or if you subscribe to our newsletter. The information collected includes your first and last name, your email address, your telephone number and your address. Additionally, we automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware, and the page you request.
2. Use of information
Any information we collect from you may be used to:
- Personalize your experience and meet your individual needs.
- Provide personalized advertising content.
- Improve our website.
- Improve customer service and your support needs.
- Contact you by email, administer a contest, promotion, or survey.
Processing is carried out with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose. The treatment is limited in time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
3. Data we collect
Information you have provided to us
This may include your email address, name, telephone number, etc., primarily information necessary to communicate with you or to improve your customer experience with us. This information that you provide to us is recorded so that you can, for example, receive our newsletter, be contacted by a sales representative or management for an internship request. Under no circumstances is this information resold or transferred to any third party.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information automatically stored by cookies and other session tools, such as your IP address. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view content on our website, your activities may be logged.
4. Confidentiality and disclosure to third parties
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. Your personal information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason, without your consent, other than as necessary to fulfill an inquiry and/or transaction.
What are your rights over your personal data?
In accordance with applicable data protection law, you can at any time request access, rectification, erasure and portability of your personal data, or restrict or object to the processing.
A summary of these rights is set out below:
- Your right of access: the right to receive a copy of your personal data.
- Your right to rectification: the right to ask us to rectify any error in your data or to complete it.
- Your right to be forgotten: the right to ask us to delete your personal data, in certain situations.
- Your right to restriction of processing: the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances, for example if you contest the accuracy of the data.
- Your right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or to transmit this data to a third party, in certain situations.
5. Information Protection
We implement a variety of security measures to keep your personal information safe. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. Computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
It is our duty to protect your personal data. To do this, we use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Our computer systems are protected (Firewall, antivirus) and updated regularly (security updates, system, software, etc.). Regular maintenance operations are in place to anticipate possible problems.
6. Se désabonner
Nous utilisons l’adresse e-mail que vous fournissez pour vous envoyer des informations, des nouvelles de l’entreprise de façon occasionnelle, des informations sur des produits liés, etc. Si vous ne souhaitez plus recevoir nos informations par mail, nous vous rappelons que vous pouvez révoquer votre consentement à tout moment directement à partir du lien de désabonnement inclus dans chaque message électronique que nous vous envoyons. Si vous le faites, nous mettrons rapidement à jour nos bases de données et prendrons toutes les mesures raisonnables pour répondre à votre demande le plus rapidement possible. Vous pouvez également contacter le gestionnaire du site : email@example.com
En utilisant notre site, vous consentez à notre politique de confidentialité. Celle-ci peut être éventuellement mise à jour. Dernière mise à jour 17 novembre 2023.