The ICONNECT from the ICON Platform, is also part of the L.I.T (Label Identification Technology) program developed by SMAG Graphique with the aim of being the pioneer and most advanced partner in the world of the intelligent label industry label industry.
ICONNECT is a multi-process platform designed to meet the needs of both OEMs and label printers, offering them new market opportunities by providing solutions for on-line inventory management, traceability and product identification.
The ICONNECT-C RFID insertion converting line enables to:
- Insert a UHF / HF NFC / anti-theft RFID chip between an adhesive label and its carrier backing.
- Place a label on top of another label for promotional coupons or creative effects.
- Place a label of a different shape or material next to another label (wine market).
- Unwinder with pneumatic mandrel and powder brake.
- Ultrasonic web guide.
- Delamination and re-lamination section.
- Photocell for registering with the possibility of reading the gap between two labels or a mark printed on the substrate (front or back).
- HMI touch screen to control machine functions and parameters.
- Servo-driven rewinder with pneumatical mandrel.
Inlays or tag dispenser
- High-speed, high-precision dispensing unit.
- Adjustable position of the unit in the machine width.
- Second ultrasonic web guide.
- Speed synchronization by encoder.
- Programmable advance or delay of deposit.
- Motorized infeed synchronized.
Additional inspection, variable printing and finishing processes available
- 100% inspection camera control (EL or BST) for the dimensional positioning of the deposited inlays.
- Second dispensing head.
- Variable data printing for serialization or data matrix encoding.
- HF or UHF RFID inlay quality control with data management.
- Marking of labels containing defective RFID inlays.
- Destruction of defective inlays.
- Additional rewinder with special web pass for thick inlays.
- Slitting unit with razor blades.
- Dual shafts rewinder or semi-automatic rewinder.